Totally Cool Tech – Podcast Edition #518 - The Return
Sponsor: GoToMeeting makes it easy to collaborate online with anyone anywhere. Try it free.
OK, any reports of me podfading are greatly exaggerated. I’m sorry for having been gone for so long. it was not intentional nor enjoyable. As I talked about in previous podcasts, I was working for my parent company down in Southern California for a couple of weeks and that just dominated my time on both the professional and personal level. But now I am back, caught up on almost everything here at home, and now I am able to get back to the fun that is podcasting.
This Episode’s Totally Cool Tech:
- Hybrid Lightbulb from GE – $6 to $10 (via Treehugger)
- Open Source Data Center – (via Scobilizer)
- Star Trek Blue Tooth from Earloomz – $60 @ Earloomz
- Hacked High-Tech Pinewood Derby Car – (YouTube)
- Toilet w/ Touch Screen Remote – $64,000 @ Kholer (via Technabob)
- Real Laser Pistol – (via Gearfuse)
- Flipit USB Charger – $16 @ Ideative
- Teenagers Build Robotic Lock Cracker – (via Hacked Gadgets)
- Awesome Paper Airplanes – (via TechEBlog)
- Intelligent Table Top Grille – $500 @ Hammacher Schlemmer (via Caffination)
Well, that it is for this episode. Thank you so much for listening to the Totally Cool Tech Podcast no matter if its on a Content Delivery Box like the Roku, Boxee, or Google TV.
Through a web service like Stitcher Radio, iTunes, Zune, or other podcatcher, or just the website player, I really appreciate it.
If you have any questions or comments just email me: email@example.com.
If you like the show, and I think you do, please recommend us to a friend. All of the Show Notes, Links, and Contact info are on the website at totallycooltech.com.
Hey, do you know about some cool tech that you think should be on the show? Then please send an email or audio comment about it to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call the Totally Cool Tech Podcast listener line @ 540-999-TECH.
Look for me on Twitter, just search for TCTPodcast or check us out on Facebook.
Alright everybody, I will see you next time.
Totally Cool Tech Podcast listener line @ 540-999-TECH
Facebook: TCT Podcast Page
Stitcher: TCT Podcast